Cleveland Polar Plunge presented by Sheetz
February 25, 2017
|The Geneva-Law Enforcement Torch Run Polar Plunge is moving to downtown Cleveland! Join us for the all-new Cleveland Polar Plunge presented by Sheetz! |
Plunge weekend will be full of events held at the DoubleTree Cleveland Downtown-Lakeside and at Edgewater Park. Weekend events are open to registered Plungers and paid guests. Guests can access all weekend activities for a small fee. Viewing the Plunge on Saturday, February 25, 2017 at Edgewater Park is free and open to the public.
Make your reservation at the DoubleTree Cleveland Downtown-Lakeside hotel and receive a special Polar Plunge rate of $119 per night! To reserve you room at this special rate, click here.
Plungers are required to raise a minimum of $75 or $50 (students) in pledges by the day of the event. Plungers must be a minimum of eight years of age to participate.
After you register online be sure to create your own fundraising page. You can customize your page and email your family and friends. You can earn incentive prizes by raising additional funds!
If you have previously registered online for a Polar Plunge or another Special Olympics Ohio event, please log-in with your username and password.
Form a team and invite your friends and family to participate. We encourage team fundraising, but please make sure every Plunger has at least the minimum donation at check-in.
Questions? Contact Chandra Brode at email@example.com or 440-969-8907.
Are you here to donate?
1. Click the SPONSOR PARTICIPANT button in the top left area of this page or the link in the left column under Visitors.
2. Enter the participantís first and/or last name then click SEARCH. When their name appears, click on it to be directed to their personal fundraising page.
3. Click the GIVE NOW button near the top right corner of the page. You will be directed to a form to fill out your information.
If you would prefer to make a General Team Donation:
1. Click the VIEW ALL TEAMS link near the bottom of the right column.
2. Select the team you wish to support from the list.
3. On that teamís page, click the DONATE NOW button near the top right corner. You will be directed to a form to fill out your information.